Thursday 15 December 2011

Rose,rose,rose

Kawasaki Roses

I'v done paper rose before, not this picture above, the one was not very beautiful, because it is the first time I try to fold rose. So......you know the final work.

However, the hard process can not make me fear of the rose origami, I love it more than before when I finished the work. I called it CHALLENGE!
The Kawasaki Roses named by it creator  Toshikazu Kawasaki. I found the inrodunction in Wiki    (川崎敏和 Kawasaki Toshikazu, born November 26, 1955 in Kurume, Fukuoka) is a Japanesepaperfolder and origami theorist who is known for his geometrically innovative models. He is particularly famous for his series of fourfold symmetry "roses", all based on a twisting maneuver that allows the petals to seem to curl out from the center of the flower. Kawasaki also teaches Mathematics at Sasebo Technical Junior College.


Here is the tutorial video:



If you are really a fan of rose, i will give you some good website to learn and develop your  rose origami skill. 

  • How to fold origami rose paper flowers Link


                                                                                        by Arlin


No comments:

Post a Comment